View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #3858 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Yeah it put out 180hp but it revved to the sky like the AP1 S2K motor.

Then again, Honda is now the new stupid. First mistake was not making the CR-Z a true sport compact (needs a K20A under the hood). Second mistake was neutering the current Si redline by putting the 2.4L in there.
Thats why I'd like to find a slightly used 2003 Celica GT-S and have fun with it as a DD. Just as a fun commuter, I loved the styling on them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
But Honda still sells a sh1t load of cars..I'd buy a Honda any day of the week. Oh wait, I have one... haha
I wouldn't pay the amount it cost them to print out the contract for one... Honda is the new (old) Hyundai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
No argument there. Honda is still selling a lot of cars and in that respect they are a success. They have been slacking in the enthusiast market (even though it is small) and the flop of the current civic just shows they are losing (lost?) direction. I mean the CEO publicly admitted they cut corners on the current Civic and are in a rush to redesign and put a new one out.

The S2K is a reminder how of cool Honda used to be...
They did the same thing with the 2010 Acura TL body I think, it came out as a redesigned body from the previous body (which I really liked) and people hated it. In 2011 a new New redesign came out, but still sucked...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14