View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
there isnt any tape on it. its just sealed with a rubber O-ring.

I disasembled mine last winter because I wanted to smooth the edge for better flowing .

and that oil you got there might be a very tiny leak or just the residual oil from the last time you did the oil change ...

contact the company or just tight the screw a few degree ... its already torqued good to begin with.
thanks, this is exactly the info i was looking for. although, it cant be residual oil from my last oil change! i emptied the pan to install the cooler and tightened everything to spec. at a 1000 miles...there was a small dried up puddle of oil on the undertray, and this is the only place i found that had some oil on it. ill go ahead and try tightening the screw a smidge to see if it helps

if i do take it out though, how hard is it to get the spring and screw back in?
chops is offline   Reply With Quote