View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #26822 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Look at this comment over on my350z:
When i was at the nissan dealership past week, i have sat in the 370z again, the more i sit in it, the more i hate it. The interior is horrible, the dashboard has random edges (notice how it dosnt flow at all from the gauges down, it has like rough edge right out of no where where the lid pops up), the seats are ugly especially the headrests, wheel is stolen from other nissan/infiniti line up.
Gauges i kind of like, theres so much going on, but it flows nicely, yet i still prefer the simple look of the 350. The rear strut was removed, the aluminum beam was put in place behind the seats, UGLY, honestly i dont know what they were thinking. everytime i sit in the 370 i find more and more thing i hate about it.

Looks are of course subjective, but I mean ugly? Really? That website is full of lamers and douchebags.