View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #265 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I started off liking Jones. Unknown, self-taught, good skill set, size advantage. Then he started having issues with the drunk driving incident...not a good role model. Didn't even handle it cleanly and kept pushing it back instead of getting it taken care of immediately. Then after the stuff aired about Rashad and him made me lose even more respect for the guy. Now ducking Chael when he was taking the fight with only one week notice. Chael wasn't even training and out of shape. If there was ever a time to face Chael P. Sonnen, the American Gangsta, it is when he has been laid up on the couch for a couple months. Not ducking him and maybe fight him down the road with a full training camp. Loved what he told Dana, "Not only will I take the fight, I will fly down to Mandalay Bay and fight him tonight if you want me to!"

In other news Frankie "Not the Answer" Edgar moved down to featherweight. People actually thinks he has a chance against my man Jose Aldo. I will take that bet all day long. Aldo will destroy Edgar. Edgar is a points fighter. Aldo will KO him. Edgar's speed will not be an asset in Featherweight as all those guys are fast.

I won't be buying the card to see the same old fight. Even though I hope Machida wins.

What about the talk of GSP vs. Silva being talked about again. If GSP gets past Condit....it may get super serial.