View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #264 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

yeah i saw that about an hour ago... dana was pissed in the conference call lol.
but yeah jones ducked sonnen thats just sad

i wonder when all this went down... if you guys have been following headlines the last week chael has been really vocal about jones so that makes me think maybe he knew something? but then dana said something like chael wouldnt earn a title shot even if he beat forrest in december... then i guess ironically hendo got hurt and chael was the go to guy

i dont think chael would have won but he guy has grown on me and i enjoy watching him fight now so hendo jones was like the fight i was most excited for and chael as a substitute would have kept the hype level up for me...

machida... ehh i dunno like you said its not something fans want to see right now.. all i know is i will be pulling for him...im pretty much a jones hater now
MC is offline   Reply With Quote