View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
jonbig04
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z
jonbig04 is on a distinguished road
Default Help Pricing my Z

I'm looking for some guidance in regards to what my 370z may be worth if I put it up for sale here or on ebay. I've been looking at comparable cars, but this situation is a bit unique.

Its a 2009 370z Touring in brilliant silver. 6 speed manual. The odometer just crossed 17,000. I've owned it since February of this year, and I think its a great car. There's very few in the Denver area and it is quite the head turner. I was very close to keeping it, but things have changed for the better financially and its time for an M3. I went back and forth for months, but the M3 has always been my dream car.

Back on topic: About a month after I bought the Z some idiot rear-ended me. His insurance paid for it and the body shop had to replace the rear bumper and a rear taillight. Of course now the issue is the carfax reports an accident. There goes the value. I have a copy of the invoice from the bod shop etc, but the fact is when people see accident, they move on and I don't blame them.

It is what it is which is why I am hoping for some help from you all in determining a fair value for the car. Im seeing higher milage models for sale for $29k. I'm assuming those have clean car faxes. Is $25k a fair price to expect for it?

Thanks on advance for your help. Nothing but love for the Z and Z drivers-just gotta have that M car.
jonbig04 is offline   Reply With Quote