Thread: Ohio Checkin
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #243 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

hey ohio guys.

for any of you who are in east/south ohio or any one who likes to travel.

this sunday the 26th there is a flashlight drag event in waynesburg pa which is in the south west corner of PA.

it's always a good time and on avg there are 200 cars at each event racing. the least i've seen was 125 and most was 300+ and it keeps growing every event with more vendors and spectators.

Gates open at 12pm and racing is 2-6pm

here's the website for anymore info and directions

Flashlight Drags - Street Racing Without The Jail Time!

also tell your friends Z's or not. there's a wide range of cars at these. old school muscle, new muscle, exotic, import, ricers, diesel trucks, suv's, and full out drag strip cars.

if you want any info from me just PM me.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote