Thread: Kaaz Diff.?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Well this comes from a guy who lives in a lake effect area of wisconsin so I'm not unfamiliar with losing traction. I would pick the Quaife because it can get you out of a tight spot if you know how to use it, it's maintenance free, virtually indestructible and warrantied for life, the track performance is great, and I've seen my friends cars with clutch type lockers and I do not want to put up with that crap. Anything more than a one way sounds like s**ts gonna die when you're turning or hell parking in a parking lot. It's an opinion thing but i consider a clutch LSD to be track only. (Oh and this z won't see winter after having my 300 develop rust spots so it really doesn't matter).

Hydroplaning issue i'm not going to touch because i'm cautious enough about road conditions that I just avoid driving like an @$$ when the roads are bad.
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote