View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #8294 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I will admit that I was (and still are) very disheartened by the "smack down". I understand that we tended to get off topic, but it was usually wrangled back under control without intervention. I'm displeased with Triple's statement and I feel that it could have been a bit more cordial. The tone of his post did nothing but create unrest within the community. I have lost respect for this forum to a degree. It feels like the "family" aspect has been tainted.

I miss Ken. He was a great contributor to this site, with a wealth of knowledge.

------------------------------------

Thread relevancy: Drove her to work and back home again. No. Opportunity to open her up, tho.
I looked forward to reading this thread. The "other" thread just isn't the same.