View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #8292 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

ms. pint actually made the best point - most of us are Premium members who PAY for the privilege of posting on, and help support, this forum. Great demographic to runoff.

I stand by my original post.

Now to some thread relevant items:

On the way home, someone in an Altima tried to cut me off. He must be a hater. I downshifted using my paddle shifters and got out of his way.

While washing my car this afternoon, I noticed a few bugs on the front bumper. When I used a Brillo pad to remove them, the paint came off! Why is our paint so soft?

I had to fill-up this morning, and saw that regular was $0.25 less than premium, so I went with the regular. It really can't make that much of a difference. I bet Nissan owns a lot of oil company stock.

While I was filling up, a guy in a Ferrari 458 told me his car was better than my Z. That makes me mad. He must be a hater.

Checked the oil too. I'm getting close to change time and can't decide between dino and synthetic. The convenience of going 15k miles between changes with the synthetic is appealing. I could go three years without having to change my oil.

I drove over to Autozone to check out the different oils. I walked out of the store to find a 1986 Dodge Caravan wedged next to me! Must be a hater.

I'm going to hook up with some friends tomorrow and do some serious cruising. I hope no one in an EVO tries to race me. That would make me mad.

I'll take a bunch of pictures and post on Sunday.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim