View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #8233 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Most people are in the Useless Thread. Ken hasn't been to the site in a while, so we don't really know, but his last post kind of sounded like he wasn't coming back.

On-topic: Left it in the garage so it wouldn't get dirty. Yeah, I already said that, but it's all I got.

Guess we have to drive away good, helpful members to make way for the ricers.

I really dont get it. This thread is the only drama free thread on here. The same people frequent it everyday and its just a nice place to come and chat. We treat new members that show up super nice and welcome them to the family. Nobody is ever alienated. The forum is doomed. I wont be renewing my premium thats for sure.