View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gawl128
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
Gawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Finally an Offical Owner!

It finally happened - my search for the Perfect Nismo is over ... now I can start to spend all my free time else were...

I bought a 2011 Nismo MB w/ only 7,000.00 for ... drum role please ... $30,000.00!

Everyone has asked me: So what's wrong with the car?
- The answer: Nothing. Clean everything (carfax, autocheck, ect...). The car smells like new, drives like new, and not a single swirl in the Black Paint...

The owner bought the car for the looks, and just couldn't live with it - so he traded it in for a New Mustang.
The Ford Dealer was asking 36K and I got them do 30K ....

Honestly, I really want to thank all the forum members who have helped me - whether they know it or not. I've been on here sharing my search for some time now and without this forum I would not have been able to get this car at this deal. Thank You

I will take some pics when I get it home and stop staring at it...
Gawl128 is offline   Reply With Quote