View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #8224 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Yeah, I saw all of that, and disagree totally with it. Makes sense to kill the one really cordial thread on this forum.

I guess it's just another step towards the ultimate takeover and decline/death of this forum from the immature ricer crowd that eventually kills all the good boards once a car reaches a reasonable used car market price.

It's already occurring in other threads - moronic topics, ignorant, first-grade level communication skills (that's being generous), internet "tough guy" attitudes.

It's all sad really. I don't blame Ken for bailing if he did.

So before I get my hand slapped or banned, let me point out that I have spent over $5,000 in purchases from vendors/sponsors of this site.

Am I really the demographic that you want to run-off? What do the vendors think of losing members that actually spend thousands of dollars on their products?

BTW - drove my Z to work today. Puddles still out on Westheimer. I may sneak back over here this weekend and disable the offending sprinkler head.
To add another point to your list, most of us are paying for premium membership to support the site. I didn't think our off topic posts were that bad at all compared to other threads on here.

I drove my Z to work today while jamming to "Another one bites the dust".