View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #8219 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Yeah, I saw all of that, and disagree totally with it. Makes sense to kill the one really cordial thread on this forum.

I guess it's just another step towards the ultimate takeover and decline/death of this forum from the immature ricer crowd that eventually kills all the good boards once a car reaches a reasonable used car market price.

It's already occurring in other threads - moronic topics, ignorant, first-grade level communication skills (that's being generous), internet "tough guy" attitudes.

It's all sad really. I don't blame Ken for bailing if he did.

So before I get my hand slapped or banned, let me point out that I have spent over $5,000 in purchases from vendors/sponsors of this site.

Am I really the demographic that you want to run-off? What do the vendors think of losing members that actually spend thousands of dollars on their products?

BTW - drove my Z to work today. Puddles still out on Westheimer. I may sneak back over here this weekend and disable the offending sprinkler head.
Im not hating man... not at all... perhaps a Cordial Z thread is in order?

hopefully your z gets some love today... some real love!

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks