View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #8217 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
you will be reported for not staying on topic, but since you weren't here when Triples laid the smack down.. do not post worthless randomness in this thread, it's here for what you did with your zed today.. if you want to post whore. see the useless thread..

Today I smiled at her as I walked out to work.. tonight.. we dine in hell.. well @hell.. tacohell
Yeah, I saw all of that, and disagree totally with it. Makes sense to kill the one really cordial thread on this forum.

I guess it's just another step towards the ultimate takeover and decline/death of this forum from the immature ricer crowd that eventually kills all the good boards once a car reaches a reasonable used car market price.

It's already occurring in other threads - moronic topics, ignorant, first-grade level communication skills (that's being generous), internet "tough guy" attitudes.

It's all sad really. I don't blame Ken for bailing if he did.

So before I get my hand slapped or banned, let me point out that I have spent over $5,000 in purchases from vendors/sponsors of this site.

Am I really the demographic that you want to run-off? What do the vendors think of losing members that actually spend thousands of dollars on their products?

BTW - drove my Z to work today. Puddles still out on Westheimer. I may sneak back over here this weekend and disable the offending sprinkler head.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim