View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #8206 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
you will be reported for not staying on topic, but since you weren't here when Triples laid the smack down.. do not post worthless randomness in this thread, it's here for what you did with your zed today.. if you want to post whore. see the useless thread..

Today I smiled at her as I walked out to work.. tonight.. we dine in hell.. well @hell.. tacohell
Dude, not to sound like a douche, but all the little teenage girls are in love with my car. I go there fairly often and they know the sound of my exhaust do when I pull up they're like "is this the guy with the sexy white car?" hahaha

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R