View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I just look up the BOSS 302, it says "Brembo front caliper and rotor."

So... what is at the rear???
the rear rotors are the same as the rest of the mustangs i believe. they may have a slightly more aggressive pad compound. brian kleeman, driver for the SCCA World Challenge team i shoot for, has a 5.0 GT with the brembo package. he said the brakes on the mustang are 10x better than the aekebono's on the 370z. it's not just about the number of pistons, it's about the balance of grip to braking force. they actually recently put the smaller 350z rear brembo brakes to solve their brake biasing problems and it made a huge improvement. you read that right, smaller brakes in the rear led to better braking. the rears lock up too easily on the track and the ABS cuts everything out.