View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #8138 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Rep done!

Z still sitting in the garage at work. I will be opening the door in a few minutes to retrieve my sun glasses.
Thanks Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Rep delivered to you this morning!!!
Thanks sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Use gentle pressure and plenty of lube...

You know, on the filter!

No actually don't use too much it will cause problems if it gets into the intake, but you probably already know that.

So I didn't do a damned thing with my Z today so far and I probably won't do a damned thing with it later either because I'll get home too late, so let's see... On topic: I thought about how I wished I could drive my Z today.
She didn't complain....

Going to wash her soon, she is a dirty dirty girl right now. Also need to get front satin black paint touched up like now.