View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #8080 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Hanging out on the forum is not getting it washed any faster

Don't mind me I am just upset after washing and detailing mine Saturday I recieved a torrential downpour on Monday while at work. Lucklily the roads were dry by the time I got off and so It didnt get too dirty.

Man.. I feel you... cause it happened to me couple times this season....

The worst time was I washed it in the morning when it was sunny like heaven.... then pour for 5 mins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Not really, but I don't wash it every week and I don't drive it when it's raining usually so it mainly just gets dusty and then if it gets bird poop on it, it gets a clean spot from the quick detailer.

I'd like to be able to dust it weekly and QD it here and there, and just wash it as-needed if I get caught in the rain sometime.

Today I kept my Z safely in the garage and drove my DD, and glad I did because some idiot was driving a dump truck full of asphalt stuff with the gate unlatched and spilling it all over the road! Luckily it seems I only got one chip on the Civic, but if that had been the Z I would have been mad!

If that's the case, I suggest you go with waterless car wash...

not keen on the duster cos I always feel it's like dry-clean aka scratching panels....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

What did I do with MY Z today? I washed the windshield when I got in the parking lot at work, coworkers are figuring out I am obsessed.

This is very much a Z-driver behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
no rain? good forwashing the Z.

THread relevancy: not washing mine today...looking for a new exhaust though!
No rain today!!! At least nit until.Fri.....