View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #262 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I hate the Diaz brothers. There day is coming. There going to get there a$$ pounded.
I'll take Chael over FG.
I see where a lot of people hate them. It's their persona growing up on the mean streets <insert name>. They act like thugs and talk crap. But minus Nick's weed smoking tendencies he is an athelete and stays in shape by doing triathalons. He has said if he could make as much money doing those as MMA you wouldnt see him fight again. In any rate no one is going to out last him in the cage and will have to make him go to sleep by KO or submission to finish the fight. I didn't care for the Condit fight although it was a smart game plan it made for a boring fight to circle and jab without doing any damage but winning on points for more punches landed. Sucks he didn't try for submissions earlier in the fight after the first 3 rounds he saw what Condit was doing and didnt make the adjustment to try to change the fight. Just gotta take them for what they want to be. Sh!ttalkers and Nick likes to stand and bang. Nate on the other hand has developed into a more technical fighter with good submissions. I couldn't believe he got by Cerrone.

I agree Chael over Griffin.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote