View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #260 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Yep I read the same thing this morning. I think Sonnen should have to fight the winner of Gustaffason and Shogun before getting a shot at Jones. I don't think it would be fair to Gustaffason. Although he is a couple fights away from challenging Jones as he hasnt fought the top tier of the LHW division yet. Shogun will be his first challenge. Would like to see him fight one more after him though.....like Evans or Machida but since he's out for fighting the LHW champ next I guess Sonnen. Then the winner of that get a crack at LHW champ.

UFC Fox 5 is stacked! All three fights should be good. It's about time Dana White and Co. gave something back after some of the crappy PPV cards everyone paid for!
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote