View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #8068 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Austin guys do not like to do anything. No runs, no dinners, no movies. I have to post 20 times to get 3 people to come out lol. I'm trading them in for Houston I think. They at least get together frequently.
Well around here we do monthly dinner/hang out. Nothing major. A few are more active than others and go on runs with one set for this Sept up to the Jack Daniels Distillery. I may have to spearhead this run though as I dont care to cruise the highway the whole way and with being active in the bike scene the Baby Dragon leads up near there (although there are a few routes in TN they call the Baby Dragon and none are as technical) so should be a good time.