View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #7979 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
This is why every day is beater day in the Davey household!

Between the jerks who kept trying to steal my prime 1-and-a-half-cars parking space (not really mine, but I've parked there in the middle of nowhere every day for A YEAR!) and the landscraping crew's "floating" schedule it just got to be too much stress for me.
mr.davey- that would be just too stressful for me too. good thing you have a beater too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I think you should go retro... 13" gold spoke daytons with stretched tires Wait... that might be current again...
mr.gale lol! i use to run 15's on my old Fit with polished lip and all. this time im going 17's and will be lowered with swifts. i think with the modern design i chose, it will look nice.

now i need to find a fart can and vtec decals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

True! My post/thread reading has dropped 83% since implementing my own ignore list! Mr.kenchan, I owe you one
im in to simplicity.