View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #7939 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- yep, i use that in my garage when it's still raining outside. i need to polish/seal my G's paint soon now that it's finally cooler.

yah, i hope the ride isn't too bad... yep, going with 17's first probably some enkei's with RE760's, and will wrap snows in oct. made my appointment to get the rear windows tinted too. my shop is booked the next 3wks so going first week of Sept. oh well

where the hell are the landscape artists? they need to do the lawn at the office today! pronto otherwise i will need to drive my beater again tomorrow... and thurs (thurs rain here).

Mr.kenchan... on knowing the FitSport is getting a Ken-San's Facelift. Look forward to the pictures!!

What model of Enkei are you getting for the Fit?? Enkei... nice rims

The new Vossen for my Z is expecting on the 24th, I hope they can come 2 days earlier thus I can install them on my day off (22th)...

Keeping my fingers crossed now...