View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #7936 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
uh oh, mr.zman crabby due to hungry. quick someone get him some charburgers and cheeze fries...and diet pepsi.

yah, i hope the ride isn't too bad... yep, going with 17's first probably some enkei's with RE760's, and will wrap snows in oct. made my appointment to get the rear windows tinted too. my shop is booked the next 3wks so going first week of Sept. oh well

where the hell are the landscape artists? they need to do the lawn at the office today! pronto otherwise i will need to drive my beater again tomorrow... and thurs (thurs rain here).
regular pepsi for me

I'm in for pics of the the fit When you get these parts installed. Are you doing tint on just the rear window . How come not that the rear side windows?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2