View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #87 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
Lets see you bought a 370Z for im guessing 39K-42k? Then who knows how much you spent on modifications... Thats probably like what 55,000-60,000. NO THANKS
i spent 37k out the door for my Z. if someone added an extra 20k in mods.... as you claim. they will have at minimum... An 800hp Z with a $5000 suspension on a 3300lb car that get 1.01g stock and about 1.15g on the aftermarket suspension doing a top speed of 180mph and the quarter in the low 10's while scaling a track twice as fast as a stock 60k cayman and a third faster than a BOSS 302 valued at $50k with markup. before mods...

Seems like you are friggin clueless to the potentiality of the Z as a modded vehicle. you are not looking at the true comp-network it will engage and how well it will do. you are looking at basic corporate endorsed mag stats and rhetoric from lower life-forms who don't understand anything about what goes into cars.
The Z has technological advancements that may help change the future and aid the performance of all cars in general in the future while the mustang just has a really fast motor on a 8decade old suspension thats been tweeked with high tech springs. its been saved by ford learning a trick or two about balance.... you can thank mazda for that. But if it wasnt for the Z??? All these cars would just either be fast or good handlers. You wouldnt get both unless you paid 6 figures. The Z broke that mold in 89 and is a leader of power/handling combo's today. No stang gives you a Z's feedback, seating position and incredible ergonomics for premium driver focus. look under your Z and compare it to the muscle cars....

Man you are really straight talkin' out your azz troll. what do you really know about this car? How does it operate? what is the philosophy behind the Z experience?
what did you expect from the car when you bought it????

Honestly. I don't even think you own a Z. I think you're a forum hopper and just claims to have one for whatever reason you think you need to claim it. You own a 12 and 3 years of car magazines and tv shows didnt give you a hint of what to expect??? top speed, motorweek and various shows on SPEED didn't drop you a clue??? You're F.O.S. and i dont call you out any further than this because i will get penalized for it...

Make your next post credible or STFU... Thank you.

PS another one for Kenchan's ignore list
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote