View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #7933 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Who puts a meeting during lunch and doesnt provide food?

the370z.com ftw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
uh oh, mr.zman crabby due to hungry. quick someone get him some charburgers and cheeze fries...and diet pepsi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good afternoon Davey Don't work too hard.

I'm done my work (for others) for the day, back to semi-retirement... Now I'll see what kind of trouble I can get into around the house.
hi mr.gale! good to hear you got a break from all the hard work you did the last 4wks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Just added a 2008 Sierra to my stable.

21K miles, and still a baby...

I know, all black vehicles, and I am out of my skull....

I will need a Groit's delivery soon....
bucket- congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Mr.kenchan.. no-rinse wash? You mean those water-less wash?? That's what I used in the Winter..

on going to make some bumpy ride with the Fit... via Swifts Springs...

And a set of wheels too?? Winter or 17" Summer???

And I bet the thought of leaving it stock has Gone With The Wind Rain....
mr.alcheng- yep, i use that in my garage when it's still raining outside. i need to polish/seal my G's paint soon now that it's finally cooler.

yah, i hope the ride isn't too bad... yep, going with 17's first probably some enkei's with RE760's, and will wrap snows in oct. made my appointment to get the rear windows tinted too. my shop is booked the next 3wks so going first week of Sept. oh well

where the hell are the landscape artists? they need to do the lawn at the office today! pronto otherwise i will need to drive my beater again tomorrow... and thurs (thurs rain here).