View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #7930 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
Im not reading it... the wif is

Alcheng! how have you been good sir?
Mr.Isamu,

Doing good in here, rain.. rain.. rain... & rain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

hi mr.alcheng! hope you get your dry free-day tomorrow. did you ever try no-rinse wash? it's pretty good for days like that.

yah, box of swifts coming this week... it's going to be a pita installing the front ones as honda left a little 8" window to get my wrench to reach the tower nut. others took the entire shoud and wipers off to get to that one frikken nut on each side.

then i hear alex over at tirerack is going to be prepping some wheels for me. wtf is going on here? where the hell did leaving it stock go?
Mr.kenchan.. no-rinse wash? You mean those water-less wash?? That's what I used in the Winter..

on going to make some bumpy ride with the Fit... via Swifts Springs...

And a set of wheels too?? Winter or 17" Summer???

And I bet the thought of leaving it stock has Gone With The Wind Rain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Very fun once I can drag my butt off this forum and get "working" lol.
You are sitting in the office, right?? Therefore, technically.. you are working...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
yeah-you guys are gonna get ME fired! have to make a physical effort to NOT troll and comment on my favorite (only) forum!
Ms.BC20, you rather go for 50 Shades of Troll In 370z.com than 50 Shades of Grey... you belong to here and you'll get fire-up in here.. by Z-Love...

Sorry I can't help you to get away from the situation cos that's not my job....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Hello all, just got out of one meeting going into another in an hour

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Good for you dude, more nap time.... can I join??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Who puts a meeting during lunch and doesnt provide food?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Prolly the fat a$$ boss whose on diet setup up this Staff/Starve-Meeting during lunch hour... have fun fasting...