View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #7906 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Morning everyone!

Busy day at work this week so far... Not a lot of time for forum hijinks. Hope eveyone is having an awesome Tuesday! I'm looking forward to no rain tomorrow and going for a drive in the Z.
hey davey! hope no rain for you tomorrow. i hope no rain for me tomorrow either cause i want to drive my G to work. i hope the landscapers hurry up and finish the lawn today. where are they? nowhere to be found when i brought the beater to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
So like everything else in my life, I have to do another someone else's job too?

I just want a forecast I can base my plans/actions on. Is that too much to ask?
50% is such a cop-out.
What if I told my clients "50% chance of a good haircut" or "mostly coloured" and "partly permy"?

yes, luna. weather info is free and thus no liability. they would say, 'the hell's wrong with you? why you mad? this info is free!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Rain in here Toronto...

I just hope it will be done by tomorrow cause it's my day-off tomorrow, and I want to wash the Z very badly!!

Mr.kenchan!! Did I hear "A box of Swift"????
hi mr.alcheng! hope you get your dry free-day tomorrow. did you ever try no-rinse wash? it's pretty good for days like that.

yah, box of swifts coming this week... it's going to be a pita installing the front ones as honda left a little 8" window to get my wrench to reach the tower nut. others took the entire shoud and wipers off to get to that one frikken nut on each side.

then i hear alex over at tirerack is going to be prepping some wheels for me. wtf is going on here? where the hell did leaving it stock go?