View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #83 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I am not saying the Cayman S will blow the Z away, but it can certainly walk away given that they have virtually the same amount of acceleration and it handles better. I am not sure how you can spin it any other way? It is half the price, so that is good. Straight line test, hmm I am not sure there are that many drag racers interested in a little 2 seater like the Z or the Cayman or any Porsche for that matter. Why cramp yourself in a little car when you can get a Mustang to do the same thing.
No one claimed drag Z's even though i see Z's and porsche's amungst other cars dragging at the import face off and other less popular events all the time... just giving some straight line facts between the porsche n Z. I also said why the porsche wins on the track.

UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote