View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:55 AM   #7776 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
all, I'm back State side. Was a good trip to Mexico. Weather was great except for a few days. Temps were 90 day, 75-80 night.

We were hit with a category 1 hurricane and the next day the beach was gone All the hut looking things on the beach were down and the beach bar was The pier was washed away completely. Other than beach damage, a few downed palm trees, and some of the straw roofing blown away, the resort was ok.

No Z sightings down there, the Nissan dealership I saw didn't even carry them. Do they export 370Z to Mexico I wonder?

I drove my Z tonight for some 80 miles and it felt great. Good to be home
Welcome back! Which resort did you go to? How were their drinks? We went to the Excellence Playa Mujeres and found the drinks to be lacking!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub