View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #7743 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey guys, i finally got some droid picts of my new winter beater dd. went out and picked up some chinese for dinner.

im really liking this car for what it is. it's super smooth riding compared to my 2009 FitSport which my wife uses, and the 5MT with iVtec actually works pretty well going into expressway entrance ramps. it's A LOT torquier (sp?) than the 08 5MT i had.

with the way the thing rides, i think im just going to leave it stock. it's got wheel gap but im going to be taking the family all over so parking ramps, etc i wont have to worry about.
Mr.kenchan, I agree on leaving it as stock form, change/mod it later when you get bored on certain area.

The FitSport looks nice and sharp, the wheel does look a bit small, but I think it is enough for its size, well, won't cost much to bump-up to the next size but I bet you can leave it til next season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Nice Mr. Kenchan I must have been In Mexico when you made the decision, what made you go with the Fit over the other choices?
Mr.ZMan8, Glad you are back in one piece, Mexico is such a party place, all you can eat & drink in the hotel, clubs around the hotel area..

Regarding Mr.kenchan decision, I can confidently say I know the story almost as good as ken-San... LOL

Mr.kenchan... I believe you with my statement, right?

And the story between Mr.kenchan and the new FitSport, I'll say the process is the Auto-Version of Romeo & Juliet

ken-San, ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng! LOL, i think im going to keep the car stock. my 2009's basically bone stock other than some interior convenience pieces like self dimming mirror, etc. the car's a wedge, it's not going to suddenly look like our Z's or my G35C. i think i rather spend the $$ on my Z, like getting new HU.

on spending $$ on the Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
this thread cracks me my butt up
Mr.Isamu