View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #7721 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It is the fourth day of very high heat and I am crabby about it. I am very crabby. Oh well. I did wash Juke and 370 today. Then I washed Opie in the kitchen sink. He got a nice oatmeal conditioner and a comb out as well. Then Taylor and I went out in my AC-less F150 for TV shopping for him and ended up with a nice Samsung LED 46". That's about it.

Settling down now for a dinner of Ziti, followed by Episode 5 of Breaking Bad (with Butter Finger ice cream and caramel sauce). I am wrapping up today with some more photo printing (a couple of 12 X 18) and then build my schedule for next week. I suppose that's all.
Sounds way more productive than my day. Heading to the Alamo Drafthouse tonight for Breaking Bad though.

What's there to do in Sacramento for a tourist?