View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #7711 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z RATED OKC View Post
Guys I had something bizarre happen to me here's the scenario I'm at the gas station getting a bottled water in the Z I left the car running but locked it an had the keys in my pocket
Some Guy: hey is that your Nissan?
Me: Yes it sure is...
Some Guy: My lady was thinking about stealing it since you left it running
Me: well she can try all she wants its locked!!
Some Guy: That wouldn't stop her from breaking your windows
Me: She isnt going to get far since I have the f****** keys you moron
Some Guy: Walks away mumbles then flips me off
I decide this guy isn't worth my time an left I'm a little aggravated but its not fighting over an going to jail
If i'm not mistaken if they break your window and drive off without the keys, they can drive as far as they want. You only need the key inside to turn it on or open/close doors. People on this forum have accidentally driven off to work while leaving their keys at home...