View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #7697 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Mr.kenchan... on motoring and have fun!!
hi mr.alcheng! i thought i saw your post somewhere early on, i missed hitting the "+" when i quoted. sorry about that! hope you are having a great sunday.

i had a great time with the Z this am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
With my 2011 I added about 1/3 quart at 1200 miles and every time I checked after that it was close to the H. In fact, this oil I put in is from the rest of the quart of oil I bought for that car! I hope I get this lucky again with my 2012.

I hope you enjoy your Fit. Are they as fun to drive as they look? I had a 2005 Si and it was OK, it did understeer a lot though.

davey- i noticed on mine when i topped it off to the top dot the car would burn oil to about 3/4 full on the dipstick and stop. so i kept it at near 3/4 full until just recently (im at 10.2K miles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Sounds fishy to me-we waited very patiently for kenchan (and Alcheng-teehee) to make a proper decision on the best car...decision made...congratulations handed out...kenchan finds his way home to wife and minis...but still no photos of newest addition to kenchan family!
ms.blackcherry- i shall take a pict tonight. going to pickup some chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
kenchan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Did my lime creek run at a whopping 45 miles an hour! Lol
That road has some scary turns for me.
pint, sounds like fun!