View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #7688 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Hello Mr. Alcheng... Well no news yet. Still listening to clips and such.

I was thinking NISMO because I would have the Nissan dealer install it, but then, I do have a good shop that I think will do it for not too much, so I guess I could do any exhaust!

Since I had not considered other possibilities I would have to say I am just at the very beginning of my search. I bookmarked that site you gave me, though and I've been looking at all of those.
Installing a CBE should take less than 2 hours in a shop, and it is just a bolt-on application.

I don't think it has to be done by the dealer also dealer will charge you heavily.

It really depends on your budget, I say from $950(Invidia) to $1400(F.I.) does give you something very nice in sound and look. Performance wise, mod on CBE alone will not give you a significant boost, so you can omit those numbers...

Have fun shopping!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Morning all!!

Z all cleaned up-looking hot if i do say so myself!!! Hope i get to drive around a bit today. We'll see!
Mini now washing her honda 50

Sorry about the heat Onzedge finally cooled off here-thank goodness
Ms.BC20, hello there... have your in-laws arrived yet?? Maybe you can share the 50-shades with the mom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning peeps. Might be taking a drive down lime creek if I can get my as$ off the couch.
Ms.Pint.. your a$$ doesn't like the couch.. she likes the seat of the Z much better....