View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #7686 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge- hummm... i forgot to take a pict this am when i moved it out of the way to pull out my Z.

it's a bonestock Fit still, so not very exciting to see. i think im going to get springs for it even though it rides nice. prokits are in-stock right now at tirerack with a 10% rebate. the ride is already soft so i dont expect the sway to be much worse running progressive rate springs.
Sounds fishy to me-we waited very patiently for kenchan (and Alcheng-teehee) to make a proper decision on the best car...decision made...congratulations handed out...kenchan finds his way home to wife and minis...but still no photos of newest addition to kenchan family!