View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #7681 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks mr.gale! the drive was and cleaned her up a little when i got home. i think im going to redo the side clear bra soon. it's pretty knicked up near the rear quarter arch.

mr.onzedge- wow 47" sounds great! sorry to hear about the heat. i had to deal with humid 100F+ for several weeks in July. it was HOT.
so frikken hot i didnt get to do much outdoors with the kids.

mr.davey- i had to add oil on a regular basis until about 8k miles. from there it's slowed down considerably. this was the same way with my G when i got her 8yrs ago.

yah, i had 2 Fits back 2008-2011. i sold my 08' as i couldn't stand the pedal position and it's been in a fender bender. carmax gave me a great price so just let it go. i did one full year with the G as full time dd. worked out okay, im still not a fan of putting kids in the back seat in bad weather...and not being able to carry anything, ive been looking for a hatch the last 4-5months.

the current Fit's pedal position is 10x better; not as good as G and Z but for a family car it should do just fine. now i can finally carry my wheels and music gear around too, whenever.

sounds like a good way to get out of the house, ms.pint! enjoy your drive.

goodAM, ms.blackcherry GJ on the Z detailing.

just another good excuse to go home in your Z to get the stuff.
Mr. Kenchan -- Where are the Fit pics? Hmmm?