View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #7648 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Hi mr.alcheng- I made it home with the new FitSport. and yah, pretty much worked on making it mine, placing orders online for factory bits and all. . Also washed my other Fit Sport and cleaned the interior.

Also placed orders for Hydro and Griot's stuff.

Motoring my Z this am was windcutter for the Tascam did very well. 50mph and absolutely no wind noise mounted just aft of center console cubby. going to play with clips tonight and more 370Z motoring tomorrow am.
Good job man! What kinda bits did you order for the new ride? Do you find it somewhat humorous that the Fit was your last DD before you sold it and started driving the G every day?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub