View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #7646 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening/Morning folks

Just came home... ok... nothing like "50 shades of whatever" happen tonight... sorry to disappoint some of your guys/gals... just a catch-up dinner & movie with an old friend...

We parted after the movie at about 11:50pm and I was like... "why not drive around...?"

No rain this evening and the temp is warm... top down and cruise around the city...

2 hours....

Night life and night breeze...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
YEs, I saw that. Thank you Mr.Alcheng. I mentioned to my better half that I would be attending this event, this is the look I received I will be there.

Beer with poutine is good, but we'll sub in a rootbeer float for Mr.Onzedge's visit.
Mr.GaleForce, we are working on having as many as Z fellows we can, I hope the turn out will be great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
still took the NISMO out... wanted to see how the turbo and rain handled together...
Does your Nismo use the CAI like those Injen style?? I hope it won't get flooded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
took the nizy out for a drive today. drove 65 miles worth of chicanes, hairpins, apex's and what not from livermore to san jose (mines road) and the car held up like a CHAMP!

this was the first time ive ever really driven it like it was meant to and it did not disappoint. with the 25 row oil cooler my temps stayed in the 200 degree mark the entire 65 miles. ambient temperature in the valley was 100+ degrees! however, once i stopped...temp's soared to 220-230 degrees quickly (pitstopped at lick observatory). brakes held up quite nicely as well (newly added SS lines and RBF600), but im thinking of changing the power steering fluid now. anyone flush theirs?

PW nismo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Date night?
Not quite Mr.GaleForce, I am still 'hunting'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

thanks, mr.alcheng! lol yah, i did drive pretty carefully... not really, just drove like usual. honda really improved quite a bit on the 2012's from the 2009 FitSport. i think im going to just leave the suspension and exhaust stock for now cause it drives so much smoother and quieter. i bought some factory interior bits like CF pieces, leather shift knob, door sills, etc. just decorative pieces. should have them installed by mid-next week.

i think i might get me a greddy exhaust for my G instead.
Mr.kenchan, to hear you are happy with the new Fit, and I am glad you found Honda made improvement on the new model, you know, under the current global economy condition, we usually hear about cutting cost on R&D and cost on material & quality, on Honda!!

Also to see your mods on the FitSport Junior. on leaving the suspension & exhaust in stock form, I too believe there's no need to touch the suspension since it's a DD, and for the exhaust... I will feel on trying to max out the exhaust note...

Maybe new rims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post

Won best in class in a (small) show today.

Chrysler hosting lol. Beat an Elise, an Exige and a Jag (along with a bunch of ugly minis and a good looking S2000)