View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #7628 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
good to see you driving her like she is meant to be! I am jealous as I have no where here to really drive my NISMO like that..
as for your oil temps that's odd that once you stopped your temps went up.. I am boosted and I generate alot of heat, and I don't see 220 unless I am really on it for a long time...
don't forget that you need ATF fluid for your PS fluid
heh i was in 2nd and 3rd most of that 65 miles. im thinking it spiked up because of the heatsoak not moving. i am honestly impressed now with this car. i left the STi's in the dust :P

as for the power steering fluid. thanks, i need to do some more research on that. but it felt like the steering was getting more and more loose as i drove, the tires were fine and actually not too hot to the touch!