View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #7621 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Been busy at work since this morning, thus I can say I had a Goodam...

Drove the Z to work, as usual... rims won't get here until the 24th... the ARK work flawlessly...

I am happy with my Z.. as usual..

Mr.kenchan... haven't heard from you since this am... I hope you are busy with the new FitSport... not having problem on finding way to come back home...

Too bad this year the tournament is overlap with Olympic, many top seeds had pulled out, and the rain is making things worse...

Good Saturday Ms.BC20...

Hey Mr.GaleForce, I put Mr.Fire and your name on the Sep 3rd cruise

Sep 3rd Cruise

mmm... what I want and need.... this mental-confliction usually happens when I am shopping car-stuffs...

And the condition is getting worse since my ownership of the 370z...

Don't forget beer..... It's a must-do combo...

So.. Mr.onzedge... should I put your name down on the Sep 3rd Cruise too??

Same here Mr.Isamu... stopped now, but was like sh!t pouring down this morning....
YEs, I saw that. Thank you Mr.Alcheng. I mentioned to my better half that I would be attending this event, this is the look I received I will be there.

Beer with poutine is good, but we'll sub in a rootbeer float for Mr.Onzedge's visit.