View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #7619 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Been busy at work since this morning, thus I can say I had a Goodam...

Drove the Z to work, as usual... rims won't get here until the 24th... the ARK work flawlessly...

I am happy with my Z.. as usual..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
GoodAM everyone! pressured up the z's tires last night and ready to motor in 25.
Mr.kenchan... haven't heard from you since this am... I hope you are busy with the new FitSport... not having problem on finding way to come back home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
You're welcome!
Too bad this year the tournament is overlap with Olympic, many top seeds had pulled out, and the rain is making things worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Morning fellas! Small Z time today -in-laws enroute-cleaning and planning lunch! Continuing my read (50 shades of grey)....Nice to read what i want-instead of what is required

Everybody have a great day!!
Good Saturday Ms.BC20...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I struggle with wants vs. needs everyday
Hey Mr.GaleForce, I put Mr.Fire and your name on the Sep 3rd cruise

Sep 3rd Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I do not. To me they are the same.

For example: Want I want and need right now is some darned Poutine!!!!
mmm... what I want and need.... this mental-confliction usually happens when I am shopping car-stuffs...

And the condition is getting worse since my ownership of the 370z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
If you can get here before 7:00pm I can make your dreams become a reality.

Don't forget beer..... It's a must-do combo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That is my issue. I have a DUI, but it is 13 years old now. I have heard that you can apply to get it okayed by the Canadian government somehow. I did not have a reason to go to Canada until recently when I discovered poutine, so now I have to get to work on that travel thing.
So.. Mr.onzedge... should I put your name down on the Sep 3rd Cruise too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
ugh.. rain
Same here Mr.Isamu... stopped now, but was like sh!t pouring down this morning....