View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
whoady4shoady
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Silver Nismo
whoady4shoady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
LOL at being stuck with a slow base 370Z that needs 10,000 worth of mods just to hang with the big boys.

I wont miss this car one bit. I actually swore i wouldnt buy another Nissan after the horrible problems with my 2005 Frontier. Another mistake i have to live with.
Apparently you cant read and/or you choose not to research things before you buy them. First off I own a Slomo 370z. Second, I test drove all kinds of different vehicles including multiple 5.0s before I purchased my 370z. I wanted this car as soon as I saw the spy shots for it, and I did my research like any sane person would do before buying a vehicle. Dont get mad at me because you are to lazy to click a mouse a few times, and go to dealerships to take test drives.

Have fun being stuck in your lease of your slow piece of jap crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
and what reasons would that be? Looks and Handling? Looks are subjective and the Mustang handles almost as good as an M3 which cost 50K plus.

370Z isnt worth the cost price, thats why they dont sell that well and Nissan is looking in different directions pretty sad for a car that should be an entry level sport car at 30-35K
Im so confused as to why you are in a 2012 Z then? I could maybe understand your anger if you had just leased a brand new 09 or 10 before anyone new anything about the 5.0, but that bish has been out forever, yet you still chose the Z. Sounds to me like the Z has some intangible quality that sucked you in. thats what it was for me anyway. I couldnt be happier unless I was in a ZO6.

I know you already feel pretty damn awful, but here is something to make you feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVexXKJvQ_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHNS9fM7COc

Last edited by whoady4shoady; 08-11-2012 at 02:41 PM.
whoady4shoady is offline   Reply With Quote