View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #7562 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Just got back from the Rogers Cup in Toronto. I didn't take the Z; we went with our Tennis Club by charter bus. It was a cool 2 days. We stayed at the same hotel as the players ... The Hilton. My wife shook Sam Querrey's hand. I didn't want to bother him. It was during breakfast hours. She's bolder than I am and wants what she wants.

Anyway, we saw the following players at the hotel: Jo Wilfred Tsonga, Bernard Tomic, Guilles Simone, Sam Querrey, Radek Stephanek, Janko Tipsarevic, and a few others that I can't remember.

Later at the stadium grounds, we saw Tommy Haas, John Isner, and Sam Querrey practicing. I took pictures of all of them.

We also saw pieces of the following matches: Mardy Fish vs Juan Monaco, Tomas Berdych vs Richard Gasquet, Janko Tipsarevic vs Marin Cilic, and Novak Djokovic vs Sam Querrey. We left and returned to Rochester, NY after rain interrupted the Djokovic vs Querrey match.

On the return trip, I saw one back 370Z in a dealer lot. I also saw a blue 350Z on the road. I'm glad that I'm home so I can take my Z out. She's been sitting for 2 days. However, I may have to wait because the forecast looks like rain tomorrow. Oh well. We need the rain.

Thank you for visiting Toronto