View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #7520 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
lol thank you, devil on my shoulder.
If you aren't the type to worry about your car too much and you don't need the extra practicality I think that is the best approach.

That doesn't work too well for me though. I have cheap automatic DD just because that's practical (wife doesn't drive stick) and because I'm inclined to worry about the car if it's one I really like. So instead I went for the "appliance" - cheap, good mileage, reliable, etc. as a daily driver. If I had another sporty car I liked, I would never want to park in the grocery store parking lot so I would get a door ding, but with my Civic I try to avoid them but if I get one I'd just suck it up and move on.