View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #7503 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
ok folks... I've been following this "call & pick up & delivery" thing the whole day... and I am friggin'

Are you guys talking about Chinese Take-Out in here????

Mr.kenchan,

Congrats on the purchase!!!

I am glad to hear you are picking up the Fit tomorrow, it meets all your criteria and you'll be happy and worry free!!

And you are very welcome to consider my suggestion , I always love to help people to spend their money...

those are for the Fit , or for the Z ???
mr.alcheng- LOL! @ chinese take outs. thanks again. yah, those bits are for the new car.

actually my 370Z runs fujimura which is an axleback. the z's exhaust is aquate imho, other than the backpressure the muffler section has to muffle the sound. take that bit out and some post MAF tubes and the rpm rev freely to redline.