View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #7501 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Congratulations mr. kenchan! I really like the Fit for a DD. If and when I get to the point that I can't/won't take the Z to the office, I'm getting a Fit.

I test drove one a while back and it reminded me of my 1979 Civic CVCC 5-speed. LOVED that little car.

Anyone, please share some pictures of the new addition.
thanks, mr.gurney. yah, when i first got the 2008 5MT it reminded me of the 91 civic hatch i had. the 2009 AT does fine just as long as i dont drive it. i hate the frikken AT in that car. the new 2012 is MT and seating position was HELLS BETTER than the 2008 5MT which felt like riding my kid's bike so i was sold immediately. i suppose i will post up some snaps tomorrow.

wow, quite a work whore you were today. GJ!! have fun out there at the meet.

i think im going to do the waterless wash tonight too. it's still too windy and the last thing i need is dust collecting in the water beads while drying the car.