View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #7497 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning, err Afternoon All!

Been the day off from hell after the work week from hell with a full day at the office on Sunday to look forward to.

I had to put in a mr. kenchan day of house work today. Started at 7:30 am on some chores - had to cut a door to clear a new area rug mrs. gurney just bought, fixed a noisy garage door, did some paint touch-ups around the house, and then started cleaning.

It was one of those days where you just get on a roll and don't stop. I ended-up cleaning all the door frames, baseboards, windows, and plantation shutters. Dusted, vacuumed and even cleaned the toilets.

Took a small break to eat, and then finally got to spend some time cleaning the Z. Since it was mainly dusty with some splashes from running through sprinkler run off every morning, I did a Griot's waterless wash.

I'm really beginning to believe that it's easier than a conventional water and soap wash as long as the car isn't too dirty. Anyway, followed that up with some Griot's spray on wax, and I'm ready to do some cruising tomorrow morning north of Houston.

I've been mapping out some different routes and taking notes on the roads that work. For the most part, it's worked out pretty well.

There's a car show/meet tomorrow night that I hope to attend with some of the local Z's. I'll take some shots and post them tomorrow night after I get back.

Enjoy your weekend all!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim