View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #7489 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan!! Congrats!!!! You get to the dealer!!!

mr.alcheng- LOL!

so i test drove the '12 FitSport im going to buy and placed deposit for max creditcard they would accept (it's a united airlines milage card ). im paying invoice. they said they can't go any lower and even if they did we're talking less than $100 so, considering how willing they were to help me, how they complimented my G, VIP like treatment, etc... i just let it go. it's still lower by a few hundred from the other no-go honda dealer that i could not get to for unknown reasons... lol

will take delivery late tomorrow morning. obviously im not going to sacrifice my early am Z motoring for this car. bought insurance as well so everything is all set. this should all be over by tomorrow lunch time. wheew...

thanks for all the tips and suggestions, mr.alcheng. i thought i through very well and at the end i think this is the best solution for me for now...cheap, reliable, good history, swapable tires/wheels with my other Fit, and practical. thats all i need right now. will save the rest for Z mods.